Tuesday, March 27, 2012

One Step Away From A Flawless Tan

It's that time of year again, when the sun is shining and the air is getting warmer so the shorts and skirts come out of the closet for the first time.  It's also the time of year when you might start realizing that your skin is not as bright as you would like it to be. 

I came to this realization when I went out to the lake last weekend and felt too pale to be wearing a sleeveless blouse.  I have a light Olive complexion so I am not completely pale, but it's still rather light.  If you're like me, then you want to stay wrinkle-free and therefore UV tanning is not an option.  One option is spray tan, but it is costly and I don't necessarily want the spray tan on my face because I do have problems with clogged pores. 

Luckily, I found another excellent option to spray tan and it's called Xen Tan Transform Luxe Daily Self Tan.  I purchased the product at Nordstrom and it comes in a large tube.  The consistency is that of lotion and it's white so you will not see the color for a few hours.  The directions are on the tube, but you will need to apply and leave on for a few hours before bathing or swimming.  I think the best bet is to apply in the evening and let your tan develop as you sleep. 

After just two uses, I already have a beautiful tan.  This particular product is a daily self tan and I like that because you can build the tan to your perfect color and then stop for a few days.  I will report back with how long the tan lasts, but I do know it does not just come off in the shower, it has to wear down. 

This is a grade A+ product for me. 

Happy Shopping!

Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment