Monday, March 19, 2012

Top Picks for Eyes that Stay Put

When I discovered MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack I was ecstatic because that was the first gel liner I had ever used and it had the most staying power for my oily skin.  Since then, I have recently discovered something I think could possibly take first place in my eye makeup routine.  The product is Stila's Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner.  The beauty about this product is that it's a liquid liner, but it's actually a pen so it makes it much easier to apply, especially for those of us who have never really mastered the art of the liquid eyeliner.  This pen is almost as easy as a kohl liner, but with the precise line and drama you get from a liquid.  This product makes the outer edge winged look much easier (also called the cat eye).  I highly recommend the liquid liner pen as it sets in your skin rather than sitting on top and seems to have amazing staying power.  It also gives you the freedom to have a little fun with the eye area and play with the flirty looks we all love. 

In addition to this, I picked up Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara in Black.  I was as equally impressed with this mascara as I was the Stila liner.  From the first application, I saw lashes I had never (let me repeat, never) seen before.  I think it has to be the combination of the formula and the amazing brush because this product held up to all of its claims.  Below are the claims that are made on Sephora.com and I saw every bit of this in my own experience.  As a connoisseur of beauty products, that doesn't happen very often.  A+ product in my eyes.

Directly from Sephora.com

Research results:
-94% saw dramatic length and volume*
-90% saw base-to-tip curl*
-94% saw visible lift*
-100% saw long-wearing results*
-*Results observed in a consumer panel survey

Happy Shopping!

Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment