Monday, March 12, 2012

Tried and True: A Winner in the Anti-Aging Eye Category

I turned thirty a couple months ago and just that small change to a number three from two was a huge change for me to comprehend. I mean before that I was in my twenties so I felt like anti-aging creams and serums where just a plus at this point. Now my frame of mind has changed and I covet my serums and creams more than ever, so I wanted to share my take on a specific line that I have found to be a winner.

I spent my college years working at a cosmetic surgeon's office so I have had a chance to try so many great products so when I came across a brand that I felt was truly remarkable I wanted to share. The brand is Dr. Perricone and my favorite product is the Vitamin C Ester Serum for eyes. The serum is very lightweight and almost the consistency of water. It glides on easily and absorbes quickly- which makes me think that my skin just soaks it up and maybe that's why the product is so effective. I originally chose the product for the antioxidant benefits of Vitamin C and the fact that I wanted to protect my eyes from lines as much as possible. Since antioxidants protect and provide a barrier against the free radicals that cause cell damage I thought this could be my product. What I didn't realize is that I had finally found a product that I felt worked good enough to use daily and even repurchase. If you're like me, then you have tried so many products and most of them don't even make it to the repurchase category- they just don't give the results you expect to see. The bottle lasts many months because you use such a small amount so you do not have to repurchase too quickly and it's worth its price tag.

Vitamin C has been touted to lighten, brighten and tighten and I truly feel that this product does all of that. I feel that it's a great barrier to protect my delicate eye area and I feel that it lightens up some of the dark that can plague the under-eye area of many women.

I have been using the serum for years now and felt it was utterly deserving of a 'glowing' review since it has given my eyes a glow of their own.

Happy Shopping!

Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment